January 14, 2012

Coast to Coast


We have been traveling.  A lot.  
Our little family of 3 has been on 7 (maybe 8??  I have to re-count) round trip flights.  The first when Duke was just 6 weeks old to Colorado.  We were in Oregon for Halloween, Colorado for Thanksgiving (+ 5 other times the past year) and California for 2 weeks the day after Christmas thru the first week of January.  Seems like just as we get home and unpack and get Duke back on his schedule in our time zone it's time to pack up again and head to the airport.  It's been fun but we're ready to be home for a bit.
I love keeping up this blog for our family, for our friends, and most of all for Duke (and Ritch and I) to look back on one day and remember all of our adventures.
I have a lot of catch up to do.  I have pictures from our last 3 months of trips.  I have almost 100 "365 days of Duke" pictures to post before our little boy turns 1 in less than 2 weeks.
So, i'm going to get caught up and then do my best to keep up with posting our adventures and day to day of our family.  I know Grandma will be very happy :)
Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...