November 29, 2010

Best. Leggings. Ever.

Can I just tell you how much I love these maternity leggings?  They are the greatest thing that ever happened to stretchy pants.  I've tried several different types of maternity leggings and these are hands down the most comfortable.  I've also tried to keep wearing my pre-maternity American Apparel leggings and right around 6 months they were just too tight on my belly.  Of course I kept TRYING to wear them and 5 minutes after I put them on they would be squishing my bladder so badly that i'd find myself ripping them off as fast as I could.  The leggings by Be Maternity are completely seamless so you can wear them up over your belly or folded down under your belly.  There are no squishy seams to squeeze your bladder or your ribs.  I even think they will fit post pregnancy (folded down) because they aren't cut like normal maternity pants with the big belly band, they're just one big stretchy piece.  They're available at Target and will be the best $24.99 you've ever spent.
Go. Get. Them. Now.




2 comments:

  1. Foudn you on Topbabyblogs... Leggins were my everyday staple when I was preganant, they came in style at a good time right! I'd feel a bit ridiculous at first seeing how high up they went, afterwards it's the higher the better, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually buy Hue leggings but those look nice too, so maybe I'll have to give those a try as well!
    -Janet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...