November 23, 2010

First Comes Love....

This is Holland.  

Holland is the best bestie of all besties.  We were sorority sisters, roommates in college and we'll be friends for life.  We couldn't really live farther apart in the same country if we tried....She lives in San Francisco and I live in Maryland so we don't get to see each other nearly as often as we would like.  We do talk nearly every day (thank goodness for gmail chat!) and when we do see each other it's like we never missed a beat.  I am SO over the moon happy for Miss Holland because she....is....getting....MARRIED!!!!  After a whole lot of dress searching the final bridesmaid dress decision has been made and they could not be more lovely:


I cannot wait to wear this dress.  

Holland had the most important job of the day at my wedding.....because she MARRIED us.  Here are a few photos of the two of us on the very best day of my life (our wedding was in Tulum, Mexico):





(that's my little brother Jake walking Holland down the aisle)









(she can't help herself)



Holland, I cannot wait to share the best day of your life with you.  
September 2011, get here quick!
Love you more than words.
xo, 
crmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...