October 20, 2010

Get Candy!

I'm definitely excited to have a little one around to revive my holiday spirit.  It will be exciting to dye easter eggs again, it'll be sweet to send out Valentine cards, the magic of Christmas will return, and of course, we'll carve pumpkins!!

I'm pretty sure we'll get creative with the sewing machine and make our own Halloween costumes in our house next year, but for now here are a few hilarious costumes I found on Etsy.  Anybody who shows up at my door in one of these is definitely going to get extra candy.

The Little Lion by sweetpeatoadtots


Baby Chick Costume by DIPdesigns





Loch Ness Sea Monster by missnessamonster


Leia Baby Hairdo Hat by thegreenhedgehog


Neon Green Witch by zacharydickorydock


One Eyed Purple Monster by yikestwins



Chicken costume by jumpinjaxboutique


Happy Halloween!!!
Love,
Chels

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out on my Princess Leia Baby Hairdo Hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I am your newest follower. I found you on Top Baby Blogs. I love finding new blog and your is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    Oh my god these photos are so cute

    Take a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is gorgeous, handmade baby stuff. I'm guessing you would like them:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...