October 9, 2010

My Little Sunshine

Let me start by saying that life caught up with me the last week or so and this little blog quickly became abandoned.  Growing this tiny person is hard work and i'm learning that I can't keep going at the same pace that i'm used to.  I'm trying to slow it down a bit and take more time to put my feet up.  I only have one chance to get this little guy here safe and sound and healthy.

In other news, I wanted to give a little shout out to this adorable new children's shop in NYC's Chelsea neighborhood.  According to a recent article in "Time Out New York", My Little Sunshine "Is stuffed with durable kids' clothing from labels like Oeuf, Imps & Elfs and Splendid; blankets and muslin sleeping bags by aden + anais; accessories including shoes, hats and umbrellas; and a toy stash of such covetables as mini kick scooters and jellycat stuffed animals."  I am so proud to announce that my little labor of love Lola Miren is included among these amazing children's brands!  Their first week in business was a huge success and i'm already working on a re-order for the shop.  Thank you "My Little Sunshine" and I wish you continued success.  It makes me so happy to hear of an independent business getting off to a great start, especially with so much bad news in the world right now.  Check out the article here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...