December 7, 2010

Closing Up Shop (sort of)


With the holidays and my due date quickly approaching, i've decided to close Lola Miren this Friday for Christmas break and subsequent maternity leave.  My mom, dad and (not so) baby brother are coming to visit for almost 2 weeks and I am looking forward to spending lots of quality time with them.  This little man could easily make an appearance any time after they leave and with a two week turn around time I don't want to promise any orders I can't fulfill!
If you are thinking about a "Bundle of Joy" for a new little person expected in early 2011 please let me know soon, I can still squeeze you in!
Bobbie Lou's Fabric Factory will remain open indefinitely....pretty much as long as I can pack, ship and run orders to the Post Office.

Thank you so much to my amazing and loyal customers....you are the reason i'll be able to stay home with my baby boy which is the greatest gift I can imagine.

Love,
Chels

(Photo via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...