February 23, 2011

Long Weekend

We had a great long weekend (thanks President's day!) full of relaxing, hanging out, small adventures, eating and staring at our baby.  We tried out our stroller for the first time and let me tell you....it is one of our best baby purchases.  We went with the Quinny Buzz 3 and couldn't be happier.  It's easy to use (after a bit of practice), strolls smoothly and easily, is lightweight and the perfect size.  One of the back wheels keeps deflating so we've got to figure out how to fix that, but overall we're very happy with it.
On Sunday we drove to the Johns Hopkins campus for some lunch and a walk.  It was pretty chilly but felt good to get out of the house and get some fresh air.  We also met up with some friends who have one year old twin boys.  Their little guys seem SO big compared to Duke.  I can't believe he's going to be that size a year from now!





Ritch has a bunch of work travel coming up so Duke and I will be going it alone for much of the end of February and March.  Of course it's not my favorite but I know baby boy and I can do it.  I am doing my best to appreciate the fact that I have so much time to spend with my baby and not dwell on the fact that we'll be on our own.  Ritch went to work late this morning and let me sleep for 3 uninterrupted hours AND take a bath.  It was heavenly :)

Love,
C  

1 comment:

  1. Love that stroller Chelsea. It looks like it would work for all kinds of needs. Great choice......by the way, you both look really good! And of course, you know I think Duke is perfect!!!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...