May 25, 2011

5.25.08

8 years ago I moved to California and met a boy.  He made me laugh so hard and treated me like I was the most special girl on earth.



We dated, played in the ocean, rode our bikes and had adventures in sunny Santa Barbara.  We fell in love.  He got a job back east and we moved to Maryland.  We bought a house.  Adopted another kitty.  Made a life together.

One day, 4 years ago, he surprised me with a ring in a greenhouse full of flowers and asked me to be his wife.
I said yes.


We spent the next year planning a wedding.
Three years ago, on this day, I put on a pretty dress and we had the most glorious day of our lives. 



















Under the Mexican sunset we exchanged rings and promised to always be there for each other.  To build a life together.  I have known love in my life and I know just how lucky I am.  
May 25 will always and forever be a special day in our home.
RDG, I love you.

(And PS - we secretly made it legal in Vegas before the celebration with family and friends....I know how much you loved this RG, so these are for you....)




Happy Anniversary!!!

Love,
Chelsea



1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! :)

    You were such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...