October 12, 2011

Then Comes Marriage....

We recently returned from two wonderful weeks in Colorado and the most gorgeous fall wedding in the mountains of Durango.  One of my very best girlfriends in the world married her Mr. Darcy (literally....his last name is Darcy!) and I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid on her special day. 
The bride was stunning, the groom was handsome and the wedding was unbelievably beautiful.   So beautiful in fact, it is going to be featured in Town and Country magazine (I know, right?!).


See a slideshow of the day from start to finish here.
All photos were taken by the amazing Mr. Brett Butterstein.

I have lots of my own photos of our time in the mountians to share soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...