April 18, 2012

A Playground Tour of Colorado

In March Mr. Duke and I went to Colorado for a couple of weeks while Ritch had a long stretch of work travel.  After I downloaded my pictures I realized they were almost all from different playgrounds.  The weather was gorgeous and we tried to spend as much time outside as possible.  My mom and I were on a mission to find baby swings wherever we went...and we were pretty successful!  He's still so little, I can only imagine he will have more and more playground fun as he grows bigger and stronger.  He also loves to carry around a stick.  Everywhere.  REALLY loves a stick, this boy.

































And for the grand finale.....We like to call this one "Post Bath Nudie Freedom Run"!


(sorry Duke.  It's too good to keep to myself)

Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...