December 27, 2012

A few forgotten Colorado pictures

I was finally (FINALLY!) starting to go through our Hawaii vacation pictures and came across these forgotten pictures from Colorado that I LOVE.  At this rate i'll be posting Christmas pictures in April.  Stay tuned!

Well first (is this even legal, I don't know??) Pop Pop really wanted to take Duke around the block in the convertible.  After some convincing I agreed to turn off the airbag and let him go SLOWLY around the neighborhood.  I think they both had fun :)  Pop, this one is for you.  And if you get arrested, well, sorry.


And....some pictures of DLG that I love.  We were at the park and he wandered off into the field behind us into his own little world of dirt and rocks.  This boy could throw rocks all day.








Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...