December 22, 2012

A Quick LV Trip

My Mom, Duke and I took a super quick weekend trip to Las Vegas visit my Aunt Kathie and Cousins Jami, Paul, Cruz and Cam.  We haven't seen them since my wedding almost 5 years ago (and the boys since waaay before that!) so it was great to catch up.  Duke was a big fan of the DRUMS (!!) and could not get enough of cousin Cam.  He just wandered around saying "Cam....Cam....Cam....".  It was pretty cute :)  Jami cooked some yummy meals and we had a girl's lunch at Serendipity.  A quick trip, but a fun trip!!




My Mom had not been inside of the Wynn and I wanted to show her the pretty mosaic floors and the beautiful flower displays hanging from the trees.  (This is where Ritch and I stayed when we had our Las Vegas "legal" wedding before our Mexico wedding).







Duke taking it all in...also he refused to walk on the shiny marble floors (??)


We finished our trip with a drive by this special little place....



I still can't believe we didn't get a group picture of all of us together.  Guess we'll have to get together again soon!

When Duke and I got home after 2 weeks away in Colorado (and Las Vegas) Ritch had set up this AWESOME toy display for Duke in his room.  These crummy phone photos do NOT do it justice.  He built a little bit every day...robots, trucks on roads, buildings...it was amazing.  Duke just stood there looking at everything saying "Wow, wow, wow, wow".  And then proceeded to destroy all of his hard work :)



Oh yeah, and we came home to this - 


Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...