September 17, 2010

First Stop....Mexico??

Our road trip was so fun!  We saw a beautiful part of the country that neither one of us has spent much time in.  Having no plans was the best part.  We found great places to stay and we weren't stressed about getting anywhere by a certain day or time.  We stumbled across this crazy place on our way to Georgia.  I think it was right on the North/South Carolina border off of I-95.  


How could we NOT stop?


I think I had a dream just like this last night



                          

RD  liked to copy giant stuff


This was the only time I drove the entire trip.  Good thing I had my McDonald's happy meal toy to help. I believe it was called "Wendy dressed as the Big Bad Wolf".  I don't know who Wendy is...but it was weird.


If you've been in our car you already know about "Lion Baby".  This is Lion Baby's new best friend.

Next stop....Savannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...