March 7, 2011

Uncle Jakey

Duke Leavitt, meet your Uncle, Jake Morgan.


Your Uncle Jake came to help take care of us while your daddy was on the road for work.  He has never held a baby before but he was a natural with you.  He helped us run some errands, cooked us some delicious meals (your uncle might want to re-consider his law school aspirations for chef school....yummy!!!), he did lots of baby holding and bouncing while I caught up on housework and took a couple of uninterrupted worry free showers.  
Thanks for visiting Uncle Jake, we love you!
(PS - i've witnessed two births in my life, and they were these two boys!  Amazing to see my baby brother holding my baby.) 
Love,
C

1 comment:

  1. The cutest pair of boys I have ever seen! I couldn't help but smile when Jake called me and I could hear little Duke coo - it made my heart completely melt!

    Love,
    Kyra

    P.S. I have been told that you are the best mother! Little Duke is the luckiest kid in the world to be part of such a great family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...