April 4, 2011

Dear Colorado, I love you.

We recently returned from a 10 day trip to visit my family in Colorado.  Ritch had to go to Arizona for work so instead of staying at home alone for 10 days we all packed up and he dropped us off in Colorado on his way.  Baby boy had his very first flight at 6 weeks and he did great!  I miss everything about living there.  My family, the clean mountain air, the weather, the beautiful Flatirons, the great outdoors, Pearl Street, Jax in Boulder (Ritch and I had our first date night since Duke was born), among about a million other things.  It's good living.

I didn't take too many photos aside from Duke's daily photo.  Here are a few I did manage to take.


Duke's first boarding pass.  I wanted to keep it but Southwest insisted on keeping it when we boarded the plane.

Duke, meet the Flatirons.  
All of the brown grass you see is bright green in the spring.  So pretty.

The ball.  THE BALL!  What would we do without the ball.  It is literally the only thing that helps our baby stop crying.  I had to send my mom out to buy one before we arrived.  

I love this.  But my mom wont.  She's not a huge fan of having her picture taken.

Mitchell & Andy loving on each other

The fam - minus my Pop who's still in Pakistan





Told you she doesn't want her picture taken



We go back again soon for Jakey Boy's college graduation.  See you soon old friend CO!


Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...