June 28, 2011

365 Days of Duke - Days 127 thru 140















We just returned to hot, sticky Maryland from another (almost) two weeks in Colorado.  
Duke was officially 5 months old yesterday and just completed his third round trip flight.  We're getting him trained early!  He had his first full fledged plane meltdown last night to the point where everybody around us was giving us "advice" on how to get him to stop crying.  "Rub his temples", "lay him on his side", "give him an ice cube"(um....so he can choke??)...I drew the line when a lady ran over and grabbed his hand to pray for him.  I appreciated the "help" but I know that he was just over tired and needed to go to sleep.  He was only crying for 10 minutes tops but it felt like an eternity in such a small space with not many options for calming him down.  Whew!  Thankfully we don't have any more plane travel planned for a while.
I think i'm a week behind on posting his daily pictures since we were out of town so i'll be playing catch up the next couple weeks.
Love,
Chels

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled onto your blog through Top Baby Blogs. Duke is adorable! There is a lvoely blog award circling I thought I'd pass along to you. You can grab it from my blog at www.miracle-pending.blogspot.com.
    He sure is a happy little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 365 Days of Duke are fantastic. He is SO precious and of course with creative parents these photos turn out oh so well.

    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...