June 2, 2011

Colorado Part 2 - Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was perfect.  I spent the day with my entire family (including my own mama), didn't change a single diaper, had delicious home cooked food and got to hold my baby all day long.


While we were doing this, Jake and Ritch (weeellll.....mostly Jake) cooked up a DELICIOUS brunch for the whole family.  


Creme brulee french toast??  Yes please!


After breakfast we did this again in different clothes:


Later there were some sweet gifts for me and for my mama.... then more time hanging out on the porch in the warm sunshine.

Our trip ended up overlapping (last minute surprise!!!) with Miss Holland Elizabeth!  She flew in from San Fran for a birthday party and Mr. Duke got to meet his Auntie Holly.  I got to see my bestie of all besties.  We hadn't seen each other in a YEAR.  That is entirely too long.  Distance is such a bummer.  Thankfully she is getting married so I have two guaranteed dates with her in the next few months that will include more than just a couple hours of catch up.


Finally.  At least I got these pictures up before next mother's day!

Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...