January 18, 2011

37 Weeks


Baby Boy,

Two weeks from today is your birthday.  I had really wanted you to pick your own birthday (and there is still a chance you might if you decide to come early) but as of today the people who love you the most think you should be born on February 1st.  You gave us a scare yesterday because you were sleepy all day.  It turns out you were just fine, but with that umbilical cord necktie you've got on in your little sideways cozy cove you've got us all pretty worried about you.  We're starting to think you might be safer in your mama and dada's arms than in my belly.

Your room is all finished.  I'm (actually, we're) sitting in your new chair right now looking at how perfectly it's turned out.  And it smells like you too.  Like freshly washed baby clothes and Burt's Bees baby lotion.  I can't wait for you to see it.  I can't wait to see you in it.  I really think you're going to love it here.

We love you baby boy, little mister, baby G, little man, menehune.  We love you so much it hurts.  Please get here safely.

All My Love,
Mama

  

1 comment:

  1. You are the absolute cutest, chels! I can only imagine how anxious you are for little man to arrive. He's going to be the luckiest babe of all times with you as his mama. This little love letter made me cry! Wishing you a speedy 2 weeks, cannot wait to hear the good news! Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...