January 4, 2011

Quick Hello

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since i've posted anything on this little blog!  What a busy whirlwind Christmas and New Year with family in town.  We had a great time and packed a lot of adventure into what seemed like such a short time.
The baby's room is soooooo close to being finished.  I'll post some photos very soon....i'm so excited about the progress!  It is by far my favorite room in the house.  I love it.  My dad helped us build some shelves and we made the coolest bookshelf out of old apple boxes.  It's been so fun putting all of the things we've been collecting for the past 8 and a half months out on display.  It definitely makes it seem more real.  
When unpacking some baby things that have been packed away for several months I came across this hilarious onsie that I got RD for Father's day, just a few weeks after we found out I was pregnant.  My favorite part is the tag - it says "You daddy be sasquatch!"  You can find it here at Moonpath Designs on Etsy.


Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...