January 26, 2011

New Blankets

Over the last few days I finished up the little mister's crib bedding and "coming home from the hospital" blankie.

Here are some photos of his special hospital blankie.  I did add an embroidered initial but since i've been sworn to secrecy by my husband not to reveal his name (not even to our friends, only our immediate family is in on the secret) I kept the full initial out of the photos.







For his crib bedding we decided on a green and blue animal print with turquoise gingham on the back.  We decided to skip bumpers for a simple and 100% baby safe crib.






Today i'm working on finishing some new boppy pillow covers and i'm starting on a mobile project.  I'm not exactly sure of my plan for the mobile, all I know is it includes some branches from the yard, a pattern for little stuffed birdies, fabric scraps, fishing line and colorful felt balls.  I'm going to wing it and see what I come up with!  
Photos coming soon.

Love,
Chels

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea, these are SO CUTE. I love the tags, too! So professional :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea,
    I am so, so, so very happy for you! Seeing all these pictures brings tears to my eyes. Duke is absolutely beautiful and perfect. You and Ritch just look so happy.
    I know it has been so long since we have even talked but seeing all these pictures makes me love you even more.
    I had no idea you were so talented and that you had your own business. What a lucky little boy to have you both as parents!
    I am thrilled for you three.
    Much love to you all always,
    Rhiannon
    rmlovely26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...