January 13, 2011

Shoes....They Aren't Just For Girls

I've been spending a lot of time in this little fella's nursery the last few days and I realized that he has a lot of shoes.  Just like mama and dada.  Some were gifts, some are handmade, some were worn by me as a baby, some i've had stashed away in a box for 7 years, some are garage sale finds, some are brand new.  Our love of collecting shoes has clearly carried over to our baby.


We received these tiny little Van's as a gift just yesterday.


These little rainbow sandals were mine as a baby


Some booties for when he's teeny tiny


For when he's a snow bunny


I've had these little black boots in a box for 7 years, along with a few other pairs of baby Diesel shoes from my days as a footwear developer in California.  I have some pretty fancy girl boots stashed away for a possible future little sister.


These precious little leather sandals were my dad's.  My parents surprised us with them at Christmas.  I feel so lucky to own these.  The leather has gotten pretty stiff so they are sitting on his shelf as a display item....I'm sure i'll put them on him for a picture but they won't be for regular wearing.


These little gems were a lucky garage sale find for $1


For when he's a big boy running around outside with his dada


I've had so much fun shopping for this little mister.....his hat collection would put up a good fight next to his shoe collection.  

3 weeks until baby.  

Love,
Chels

3 comments:

  1. how cute, i just love this idea.

    can't wait to see the little monster :) post pictures soon!

    xo christina
    [littlewellies.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies can never have too many accessories! Josiah has a shoe and hat collection that even I am jealous of! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute, I love tiny feet! My son had a pair of multicoloured converse sneakers from my 26th week of pregnancy! I was always shoving his tiny feet into these monstrous shoes, I was soo sad when he grew out of them I'm trying to think of a way to display them in his bedroom.

    Blue Skies,
    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...