January 25, 2011

Reader Question

STEPHANIE ASKED: Hi Chelsea! I found your blog through Melissa's Dear Baby blog and it is lovely! I also have admired many things in your etsy shop. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and being a mom! How wonderful it is! You look great in this picture...and I just have to ask...what boots do you have on? I have been looking for some just like that and have yet to find the perfect pair! Hope you don't mind me asking! 

Thanks so much Stephanie!  The boots I have on in the photo in this post  are by Frye, they're called the "Veronica Slouch" in dark brown.  You can find them here.  I was lucky enough to have a friend who was able to get them for me at wholesale price a few years ago.  They are by far my favorite boots and i've worn them to DEATH.  They are still in amazing shape and I know i'll have them forever.  



Thanks for your question Stephanie....now go get your boots!

xo,
Chels



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...